Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Class on Feb 10 - Objects and Exhibition Concept

I was not able to stay after class today to pull my objects. I had to take my car in for a new battery. Luckily I made it out of the CSUS parking lot!

I agree with the rest of the class during class discussions today about moving forward with Carrie's idea. We discussed incorporating both the step by step journey of a donor's object into a museum's collection and its journey through the NAGPRA process. There were some suggestions for next steps including coming up with a title and an outline. It's been my experience that the next step is to create a list of tasks with associated deadlines. However, I assume that Professor C. will tell us how she expects us to proceed.

1 comment:

  1. Stacey, I agree with you that once we decide on a title, we should then focus on an outline, deadlines, and signing up or assigning tasks asap.

    ReplyDelete