Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Schedule a visit to Sloughhouse Pioneer Cemetery

Laura and Miranda, my schedule is free this Saturday, the 20th and the following Monday and Tuesday afternoons (I have class in the morning, out by noon) to drive to the cemetery. We can take my car if you want, but it's a 2-door, Honda Civic (so not tons of leg room in the back). I tried to call the Sloughhouse Inn to see if there were any restrictions on day and time to get the key to the cemetery, but the number on the Internet (916-423-2115) had a recording for a hospital. Let me know when you both are available to go.

7 comments:

  1. Let me know if you all go on a Saturday. I'd love to meet you out there and have a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, Miranda, & Holly,
    I have my nephew's birthday this Saturday (the 20th). I work in Davis during the week days. Would the following weekend be okay? I know a few more people were interested in going. Hopefully, they'll chime in. :)

    Thank you for calling about the cemetery key. Were you able to leave a message, assuming the website had the correct number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love to go. Would it be possible to catch a ride with someone? I don't have a car. I live in Davis, but could make my way to campus if needed.

    I'm free any day except Mondays and Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The following Saturday, the 27th, I'll be at the library for a different class. I thought while I was there, I'd check out the Sacramento Room. What do you think about going on Sunday, the 21st?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can go the 21st, but what do you all think about splitting up into even smaller groups? It may be too hard to get everyone's schedule to match up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Holly's right - we'll need to split up the groups. I really wanted to go with Laura, but this weekend is better for me. According to weather.com, it's not supposed to rain on Saturday. If it stays that way, I'd like to go this Saturday. I can drive and pick up people from CSUS if preferred. Would anyone like to go this Saturday?

    ReplyDelete