I spent 2 hours this week trying to find the Pioneer Cemetery key; setting up RSS feeds for everyone's site on my blog; reviewing the next steps and selecting my object for a possible postcard image; and glancing over the accession file.
I am an intern in the Education Department of the Crocker Art Museum. I just completed an internship at the Pence Gallery in Davis. I assisted the Director, Natalie Nelson, with two exhibitions. "Heaven and Earth: Sculpture & Drawings by John Connell" ran Mar 12-Apr 18, 2010. "Not so Common Clay: Three Artists" ran Apr 30-May 16, 2010. Also, I was an Art in Public Places Program Intern at the Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission (SMAC). I assisted the Director, Shelly Willis, on the exhibition "In Public: Designing Art for the Sacramento International Airport," which ran Mar 4-May 16, 2010 at the Center for Contemporary Art, Sacramento. I am a sustaining docent at the Crocker Art Museum and will be an active docent after the museum's grand re-opening on October 10th. Please visit these organizations' websites to view current and upcoming exhibitions.
No comments:
Post a Comment